Information for current students

The student counsellor can be contacted when in the need of counselling, advice or information about non-study related matters. You might experience problems, either in your studies or personal life. The student counsellor is available for guidance or advice. The student counsellor is fully independent and has the duty of utmost confidentiality. No information will be given to others without your strict permission or knowledge.

You can also contact the student counsellor when you would like advise on a complaint. When filing a non-academic complaint, the student counsellor can also act as a mediator between you and the conflicting party.

The student counsellor is available for students of the residential programmes (Full-time MBA, Executive MBA, Master in Management) and the Online MBA. Please contact your Programme Officer for the contact details of the student counsellor.