Admission requirements and process - Phase 1
Upload the following documents to MSM’s online application portal:
- Personal résumé / CV demonstrating the minimum requirement of three or more years of relevant working experience, obtained after your bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university as well as the transcript
- Two employer letters of recommendation (a reference request can be sent directly via our application portal)
- A letter of motivation: > instructions motivation letter
- Proof of English proficiency: > English proficiency requirements
- Copy of your passport or your EU identity card (valid on the start date of your program)
Only complete applications will be reviewed. Diplomas and transcripts can be submitted in English, Dutch, French or German, preferred language is English. Other documents should be in English.
Also send the certified copy of your diploma and sealed transcripts by regular mail to:
Maastricht School of Management
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 1203
6201 BE Maastricht
To submit your online application, you have to complete all required fields, upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee of € 95.
Applications are processed immediately upon receipt. Each application will be processed on an individual basis. The Graduate Admissions Board will make a decision based on the candidate’s prior academic performance, work experience and overall achievements and goals. We will inform you of the Admissions Board’s decision as soon as possible.
MSM reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission if candidates fail to satisfy all requirements or if it is determined that admission was obtained through the use of falsified, altered or embellished information.
MSM will conduct an interview (Phone, Skype or in Person).
After payment of 1st installment and prior to the start of the MBA program, four, online leveling (foundation) courses (Accounting, Finance, Statistics and Economics) are required to be satisfactorily completed. Alternatively, if you have completed the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a score of 600 or higher or a GRE with an equivalent score), the leveling courses are waived.