After finalizing this course, you:
- Will be equipped with the managerial skills and capabilities to lead organisational change processes.
- Will have the insight to take the decisions on the directions of change.
- Will emerge from the programme with the skills and confidence to guide your organisation successfully through challenging transitions.
Following topics will be part of the course
- Perspectives on change management
- Diagnostic tools
- Change strategies
- Resistance to change and how to handle
- The role of leadership in organisational change
- Change and organisational culture
“All topics covered in the programme were interesting, but the most important part for me were the different change management theories, and especially the psychology side of all the useful tools that can be used to transform a company effectively.”
Rafael Salencar (Brazil), participant of the May 2022 programme
This course involves an interactive learning approach, in which the participant is stimulated to move beyond his/her own organisation or industry sector. Learning takes place through:
- Interactive lecturing
- Group assignments to reflect on the learning
- Individual assignment, presentation and discussion
“All diagnostic frameworks and tools which were shared during the class will be extremely helpful in my work! I also appreciate the flow of the lectures and the great examples shared throughout the course.”
Tsvetlina Mihaylova (Bulgaria), participant of the May 2022 programme
The programme is designed for
- Executives with responsibility for strategic planning and/or change management
- HR professionals
- Consultants and lecturers working in areas related to strategic planning and/or change management
Each participant receives a certificate of participation.
This certificate is being awarded as evidence of participation in a post-graduate training at indicative level 6 or 7 of the EQF. The minimum study load is 14 hours and an attendance level of 80% is required. This certificate is being awarded in the form of a soft copy when the training is online or a hard copy during a face-to-face training. The certificate will mention your full name, training title, training date and comprising core topics. Click here for more information about the MSM certification policy. Click here for more information about the MSM certification policy.