Maastricht School of Management highly values quality, effectiveness and efficiency. For this reason, we offer our employees an inspiring work environment in an open multicultural setting, focusing on mutually respectful cooperation, flexibility and a high level of self-determination in the various jobs.
MSM is a continuously improving and growing leading international business school. Regularly employment opportunities come available in Maastricht, the Netherlands, or within our extended global network in the field of education, research and international projects.
Currently we are looking for an:
Executive Education Officer
(Parttime, 22,8 hours per week)
The Executive Education Officer is responsible for the administrative and operational support of
the non-degree Executive Education Programs, both Open Enrollment Programs (OEP) and
Custom-Made Programs (CMP), including activities that support transition of these programs to
online formats (development of blended learning activities).
The Executive Education Officer reports directly to the Director of the Expert Center for Emerging
Economies and is part of the Expert Center for Emerging Economies.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Administrative and operational support in the day-to-day operations and delivery of all
- non-degree executive education programs;
- Supporting the recruitment process of non-degree executive education participants by
- back-office recruitment activities;
- Provide information on (Nuffic scholarship) admission procedures to applicants;
- Administrating all Nuffic scholarship applicants;
- Maintaining the CRM system;
- Optimize the administrative procedures for Open Enrollment Programs and the Nuffic
- application process;
- Optimize the administrative procedures and organization of Custom-Made Programs;
- User management of facilitators and students on the online learning platform;
- Assist in the coordination and organization of Custom Made programs.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Knowledge of online learning platforms is an advantage;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in an international work environment;
- Full proficiency in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French is an advantage;
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications;
- Excellent administrative skills.
What we offer:
- An exciting, independent, challenging job with the opportunity for personal growth in a
- multicultural environment;
- An attractive salary (salary scale 6, 7 or 8 of the MSM CAO) and fringe benefits package
- in case the employment contract will start before September 1, 2022.
- The position is initially for one year with possible extension.
MSM will become part of the School of Business and Economics (SBE) of Maastricht University
as of September 1, 2022.
Are you the best candidate for the position?
For more information about this position, please contact Mr. Diederik de Boer, PhD, Director
Expert Center for Emerging Economies, by email: email@example.com
To apply, please submit your CV and motivation letter in English by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
to: Ms.Marion A.G. Rutten-Klerckx, MA (law), Director Human Resources & Legal Affairs.
Application deadline: July 10, 2022