After finalizing this course, you:
- Will be equipped with the managerial skills and capabilities to lead organisational change processes.
- Will have the insight to take the decisions on the directions of change.
- Will emerge from the program with the skills and confidence to guide your organisation successfully through challenging transitions.
- Have a conceptual and practical understanding of strategic leadership
- Have acquired and improve the necessary skills for achieving impact
- Acquired deeper insight underlying concepts, mechanisms and dynamics, as well as in your own personal leadership style, and its effectiveness in typical situations
- Learned how strategic leadership works out in the practice of day-to-day organisational performance, in the organizations culture
- Learned how your own personal leadership behavior has impact on others, and how to use advanced influence techniques effectively
Following topics will be part of the course:
- Perspectives on change management
- Diagnostic tools
- Change strategies
- Resistance to change and how to handle
- The role of leadership in organizational change
- Change and organizational culture
- Introduction to strategic thinking
- Analysis of external developments and internal organisation characteristics and capabilities
- Mission, vision and strategic goals as part of the strategic framework
- Strategy as the ‘grand plan’ to realize objectives
- Strategy implementation and monitoring
- The role of leadership in strategy planning and implementation
This course involves an interactive learning approach, in which the participant is stimulated to move beyond his/her own organisation or industry sector. Learning takes place through:
- Classroom interactive lecturing
- In-class group assignments to reflect on the learning
- Individual assignment, presentation and discussion
The Strategic Leadership & Change Management programme is designed for:
- Executives with responsibility for strategic planning and/or change management
- HR professionals
- Consultants and lecturers working in areas related to strategic planning and/or change management
Each participant receives a certificate of participation.
This certificate is being awarded as evidence of participation in a post-graduate training at indicative level 6 or 7 of the EQF. The minimum study load is 14 hours and an attendance level of 80% is required. This certificate is being awarded in the form of a soft copy when the training is online or a hard copy during a face-to-face training. The certificate will mention your full name, training title, training date and comprising core topics. . Click here for more information about the MSM certification policy.