NUFFIC Eligible Programs
The Dutch government offers full scholarships administered by NUFFIC for a selection of MSM executive education programs.
The NUFFIC MSP application window is closed and will open in September 2022.
The NUFFIC OKP application window is open and closes on 28 June 2022 (16 hrs. CEST).
PLEASE NOTE, the deadline for submitting your application into the MSM online application portal is 23 June 2022.
We have changed our application procedure:
For the upcoming OKP application round you need to follow the next steps:
1. Check if you are eligible for OKP
Check if you are eligible for MSP
2. Submit your application to MSM first via the online application portal before 23 June at the latest.
3. Your application will be reviewed by MSM. Within 3 working days you will receive a message from MSM whether your application is suitable for a NUFFIC application or not.
4. If your application meets the NUFFIC requirements, you will receive a link to get access to the Delta system where you can submit your NUFFIC application.
Below you will find the program that is part of the current OKP application window.
How to apply for a NUFFIC OKP scholarship?
For more information about how to start your application:
1. Click on the program below that fits your professional need.
2. Click on the “Admission” tab to check if you are eligible for an OKP scholarship and which documents to upload.
3. Click on the “How to apply” tab to find all necessary information about how to submit your application.
Sustainable Business Development
This program demonstrates how external issues like globalization, climate change, environmental pollution and social media can be managed through a cooperative development approach transcending the boundaries between public and private sector.
- Certificate of participation
- 23 January - 03 February 2023 (For OKP applicants only)
- 10 days