Nuffic NESO Mexico webinar: what do companies really want and how can MSM prepare you for it?
The goal of studying is not only the diploma at the end of the program. Your personal goals surely go beyond your title or degree; you want to have a professional career in which you can fully develop. Once you graduate from a master's degree, the journey starts to find this position of your dreams.
But what is a company or organization really looking for when recruiting new talent? If you are already in a good position, what does it take to take your career to the next level? What is the next step you have to take to move forward?
Maastricht School of Management (MSM), focuses entirely on offering education for recent graduates and professionals who want to reach the next level in their career. MSM offers the following degree programs:
- The Master in Management (MM) for recent graduates
- The Master in Business Administration (MBA) offered in three different formats to accommodate your needs:
- Full-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Online MBA
In addition to explaining how these programs can facilitate in growing your professional career, the MSM representative will also inform you about all the program details. Further, the MSM representative will inform you about:
- The admission requirements
- The application deadlines
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Mexico and other available scholarships
- Life in the city of Maastricht
- The job possibilities after your studies
- And much more!
Date: Thursday, 21 January 2021
Time: 14:00 (CST - timezone CDMX)
Click HERE to register.
We look forward to meeting you online during the webinar!