AMBA, ACBSP, IACBE, ATHEA
The MSM-SEED Part-time MBA Program focuses on the transition of young experts and managers from functional areas to general management. The program is also ideal for more senior experts who want to get a holistic view on management. Besides the essential knowledge of all functional areas we develop two essential skills of participants: problem solving and team work. Our aim is to prepare participants for leadership roles in their organizations.
- The program and courses are developed jointly by the two institutions
- Faculty of both schools are involved in teaching
- Special focus on leadership
- Personalized coaching and mentoring
- Participants learn techniques and gain knowledge that are immediately applicable
- Company projects and invited guest speakers are esential elements of real business experience
- Courses take place at two locations: the majority in Budapest and a special residency (MBA Specialization Summer School) in Maastricht.
- Participants receive the Maastricht School of Management MBA degree upon successful completion of the program