MSM Board takes measures to respond to the global Corona virus - UPDATE
The MSM Board has taken additional measures to limit the spread of the Corona (Covid-19) virus, in algnment with the measures announced by the Dutch government.
Following additional measures will be effective as of 16 March 2020.
- In coordination with their managers, MSM Staff is advised to work from home as much as possible.
- The MSM building will remain open for MSM Staff only. Students are requested to stay at home.
- The MSM Restaurant will be closed.
- Meetings or events with external people will be held via video-conference or postponed
- All travel abroad will be on hold.
- For the degree programs at the MSM campus, classroom teaching has been postponed until further notice. Education will be provided by distance learning only, as of 16 March 2020.
- The Executive Education Programs planned for March and April are postponed until further notice.
Updates on the Coronavirus
For the latest information about the Coronavirus we refer you to the website of the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and to the website of the WHO (World Health Organization). On these sites, you can find information on how the coronavirus is spread, about the best way to prevent getting the virus and many other frequently asked questions. For the latest governmental measures we refer you to the website government.nl.
Monitoring of situation
The MSM Board will continuously monitor the situation around the Corona virus, and will initiate further actions when needed. The internal task force that has been established to protect the health of MSM’s faculty, staff and students will provide regular updates about the situation.