Academic Excellence Scholarship
For remarkable talents who showcase, for example:
- a solid academic & professional background and/or GMAT Score of 650+
- an excellent motivation letter
- thirst for knowledge through various trainings
Women Ambassadorship Scholarship
For women who can showcase eligibility in a 2-3 page essay (1000-1500 words), answering following three questions:
- please provide us with concrete examples in which you took on a leadership role/position during your studies/in your professional career
- please discuss at least one challenge you have faced as a woman in leadership, and how you overcame it
- in your opinion, how will the MSM MBA or Master in Management help you develop your leadership goals in the future?
Public Service/NGO Scholarship
This scholarship aims to contribute to the development of candidates with past/current experience in NGO's in the last 2-3 years. Candidates are required to send proof of their employment via a statement of employment or a reference letter.
For nationals and permanent residents of one of the 27 member countries of the European Union.
SDG Change-maker Scholarship
For candidates that can showcase eligibility in a 2-3 page essay (1000-1500 words), answering following three questions regarding the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for 2030:
- How have you contributed to the achievement of the SDGs so far?
- Why are the SDGs important for business?
- In your opinion, how will the MSM MBA or Master in Management help you to play an even more important role as a SDG Change-maker?
Entrepreneurship/Family Business Scholarship
For candidates who can show evidence that the company/family business was legally founded more than 1 year ago and that there has been financial activity of € 10,000 or more in the past 2 years.
Orange Tulip Scholarship
More information can be found here.