At the end of this course you:
- Will understand the role of business in society and the debate on CSR
- Will have management knowledge about developing and implementing CSR practices and tools in an organization
- Can apply the new knowledge to analyze an organization’s CSR strategy and develop appropriate recommendations on how to improve and strengthen this strategy
- Can communicate effectively about the need for a CSR strategy and its implications to different stakeholders
Topics included in the program are:
- The role of business in society
- The concept of CSR
- Stakeholder management
- Developing sustainable supply chains
- Ethical dilemmas and decision tools for managers
- Practical solutions to resist corruption in high risk markets
This course involves an interactive learning approach, in which the participant is stimulated to move beyond his/her own country or industry sector and to connect the major changes in the entire world to personal experience as well as business cases.
Learning takes place through:
- Interactive lecturing
- Assignments to reflect on the learning (e.g. mini-case studies, role-plays)
- Guest lectures
- Individual assignment, presentation and discussion
This program is for all senior executives, policy makers, lecturers and consultants who are involved in CSR management or are motivated to learn about and apply CSR practices.
Each participant receives a certificate of participation. Each participant receives a certificate of participation.
This certificate is being awarded as evidence of participation in a post-graduate training at indicative level 6 or 7 of the EQF. The minimum study load is 14 hours and an attendance level of 80% is required. This certificate is being awarded in the form of a soft copy when the training is online or a hard copy during a face-to-face training. The certificate will mention your full name, training title, training date and comprising core topics. Click here for more information about the MSM certification policy. Click here for more information about the MSM certification policy.