Promoting Palestinian Women’s Entrepreneurship Development
The training program contributes to fostering and developing women entrepreneurship in Palestine (West Bank) by enhancing the capability and capacity of the Ministry of National Economy (MoNE) as a main player in the Women Entrepreneurship sector.
- The training is contributed to the following outcomes:
- A shared understanding among staff of MoNE and their partners what needs to be put in place for a more effective support of women entrepreneurs in West Bank
- A national policy and coordinated strategy is in place and operational in support of women entrepreneurs in West Bank
- MoNE is operating and seen as a pivotal actor in support of women entrepreneurs in West Bank
- Women entrepreneurship hubs in the district offices of MoNE are operational with capable staff
- The women entrepreneurship ecosystem of the West Bank is operating in a more coherent and coordinated manner.
Types of service provided:
- Coaching on the job
- Facilitation of multi-stakeholder cooperation
- Public policy support
- Management consultancy
- Communication support
The project is funded by Nuffic.