Pro-Poor Value Chain Development
Between September 2014 and July 2015, MSM performed a tailor-made training program for the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment of Gulu University in Uganda. The objectives of the training were the following:
- Enhancement of the capacity of the academic staff in terms of agribusiness facilitation, action research and mobilization skills
- Value chains and cluster selected and analytical reports
- Farmer groups mobilized in Acholi sub region to be linked to the commodity outreach platforms
- At least three commodity outreach platforms established in Gulu District
- One agribusiness executive training program established.