Hope and Opportunities for People in Ethiopia
The project aims to provide employment to both Ethiopian and migrant workers by addressing obstacles in the labour market.
- Improved legal status for refugees that allows for increased freedom of Out of Camp movement
- Youth at risk of migration have sustainably improved local economic opportunities that correspond with their aspirations through amongst others the establishment of multi-stakeholder platforms
- Youth at risk of migration have increased knowledge of and access to quality basic services
- Youth at risk of migration have an increased awareness of potential risks of migration, and have
- Access to trustworthy sources of information on opportunities in Ethiopia and possible destination countries – enabling them to make informed decisions