Establishing a Knowledge Base in the Field of Eco-Tourism
Short term objectives/results on organizational level:
- Enhanced knowledge on instruments for institutionalizing eco-tourism at IFE
- Start-up of institutionalizing action-research by having set-up a (draft) research policy, agenda, strategy, organization and a plan for follow-up after the training.
- Link the results of the research to the institutional environment/stakeholders by presenting the results of the two eco-tourism action research projects.
- Use the data for the development of an eco-tourism executive training program.
On Individual level the training will provide:
- Enhanced knowledge of participants on eco-tourism management
- Enhanced knowledge of participants on action research methods, skills, ethics and techniques.