Business Coaching for Sustainable and Responsible SME Business Development
The short term objectives of the training are:
- Application of acquired knowledge and skills in daily practice using the concepts of action learning and personal development.
- Sharing staff personal experiences and mutual learning.
- Improved business coaching to a limited number of SME’s serving as case situations in the training
- Formulation of a shared CoE perspective / vision on business coaching.
- Plans for further mutual learning on business coaching
For the long term the objectives are a.o.:
- Increased CoE service delivery to contribute to better performance of SME in general and on CSR specifically thereby contributing to economic development.
- Increased knowledge on business coaching and related skills, concepts, tools and instruments, eventually to be shared with other Indonesian universities.
- Increased sensitivity on SME needs.