Deferral and Refund policy
If you have any problems with obtaining sponsorship and you would like to defer your admission to the next academic year, please let us know as soon as possible. We will then reserve a place for you in the next intake. Please note that deferment is only possible for one year.
Tuition fees and scholarships can only be deferred if the first agreed tuition payment has been made, otherwise tuition and scholarships will be recalculated based on the policies for the year in which you join.
- In case a participant withdraws from the program after the admission letter has been sent, but prior to obtaining all visa required, only the application fee of EUR 75,- will be due.
- Should the participant withdraw from the program after paying the tuition fee, but before the start of the program, the tuition fee will be reimbursed.
- In case visa application is not successful, the tuition fee paid will be refunded. An amount of EUR 300,- will be deducted from the tuition fee to cover administration cost.
- If the participant decides to withdraw from the program after attending two (2) subjects and chooses not to take another course at MSM, the participant will receive a refund for the remaining subjects of the academic year.
- If the participant is dismissed from the program after attending two (2) subjects, the participant will receive a refund for the remaining subjects of the academic year.
- If the participant decides to withdraw for whatever reason during the remainder of the Academic Year, s(he) will not receive a refund.
- If the participant is dismissed during the remainder of the Academic Year, s(he) will not receive a refund.
Obtaining a visa
Candidates who are citizens of the member states of the European Union, do not need a visa to study in the Netherlands. Candidates who are citizens of countries other than the member states of the European Union need to apply for a visa. We will assist these candidates in obtaining their visa through our Student Affairs Office.
For more information about visa costs, please click here.
All academic services will be withheld for participants who are in financial default with MSM. No diplomas or transcripts will be issued until outstanding fees have been paid in full.