- Brück, T. Naudé, W. and Verwimp, P. (2013). Business under Fire: Entrepreneurship and Violent Conflict in Developing Countries, Journal of Conflict Resolution, 57: 3-19.
- Lamers, M., Van der Duim, R., Van Wijk, J., Nthiga, R. and Visseren-Hamakers, I.J. (2014). Governing conservation tourism partnerships in Kenya, Annals of Tourism Research, 48: 250–265.
- Mitri, G., Nader, M. Van der Molen, P. and Lovett, J. (2014). Evaluating exposure to land degradation in association with repetitive armed conflicts in North Lebanon using multi-temporal satellite data, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 186: 7655 – 7672.
- Stel, N. and Naudé, W. (2016). Business in Genocide (In Anderton, C.H. and Brauer, J. (eds). Economic Aspects of Genocides, Mass Atrocities, and their Prevention. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Chapter 25, pp. 591-621.)
- Van Dijk, M-P., Bastakoti, R.C., Gupta, J. and Babel, M.S. (2013). Climate risks and adaptation strategies in the Lower Mekong River basin, Regional Environmental Change, 14 (1): 207–219.
For a full list of publications see our publication website.