7 July 2018
Make your summer a 'special' experience!
From 7-21 July 2018 the MSM Summer School offers you the opportunity to follow a number of business or industry-focused related specialization courses at the MSM campus in Maastricht, The Netherlands. During this two-week specialization phase MSM brings together all students from the MSM on-campus MBA programs, the online MBA (optional) and participants from MSM’s Global Partner Network to enjoy an interactive and international classroom experience.
After completing the two-week specialization program (12 ECTS) and an assessment you will receive an MSM diploma.
Why should you follow the MSM Summer School?
- International and multicultural environment
Enjoy a unique opportunity to interact with students coming from all corners of the world and from a diverse range of professional backgrounds. This diversity in the classroom will be a valuable addition to your learning experience and will enable you to broaden your global network.
- Exposure to the regional business community
Through the interactive work visits, you will gain exposure to great companies and organizations in the broader Maastricht region, exemplifying successful global business and management.
- Study in the heart of Europe
You will study in one of the oldest and most European cities in the Netherlands: Maastricht. The lively city is located along the river Meuse and within easy access of Amsterdam, Brussels, Cologne, Frankfurt, London and Paris. The city hosts many international students.
- Enjoy high quality education by MSM’s international faculty
MSM’s MBA programs are internationally accredited which means you can be assured that the courses meet high global standards. You will be taught by MSM’s highly qualified international faculty who have a wealth of experience in teaching around the globe.
Choose from seven exciting specializations:
- International Business and Sustainable Development
- Accounting & Finance
- The Digital Economy
- Sports Management* (takes place from 23 June – 7 July)
- Healthcare Management*
- Public Sector Management
*Require additional admissions approval
The program targets:
- Current MBA students
- Recent MBA graduates
- Current Master in Management students with at least 1 year relevant working experience obtained after bachelor‹s degree (application to be approved by Academic Coordinator)
- Master in Management graduates with working experience with at least 1 year relevant working experience obtained after bachelor‹s degree (application to be approved by Academic Coordinator)
- Candidates with substantial relevant working experience but no specific master degree (Applications to be approved by Academic Coordinator)
- Motivation letter
An interview can be part of the admission procedure.
The fee for the two-week specialization experience is € 3,995
The fee includes: interactive lectures, company visits and study materials.
The fee does not include housing cost, living expenses, travel, visa and insurance cost.
MSM Alumni receive a discount of € 500
MSM has negotiated several housing packages. For more information check the TAB Housing
|Dean‹s Development Fund||Based on country|
|MSM Alumni discount*||€ 500|
*Scholarships can be combined up to 50% of the full tuition fee
The two -week specialization program takes place from 7-21 July 2018
Deadline for application is 31 March 2018
To apply, please click here.
MSM is negiotiating several attractive housing packages depending on your preference. More options will be added soon.
Aparthotel Randwyck (located next to MSM)
– Basic twin/double room (max 2 guests per room): € 40/night.
Total price for 16 nights: € 640
(including one time cleaning and one linen package per week)
– Student room (max 1 guest per room): € 25/night.
Total price for 16 nights: € 400
(no cleaning included, one time linen package per week)
The dates for which these rooms can be booked are 06-07-2018 to the 22-07-2018
The deadline for booking a room is 06-04-2018. To reserve a room or if you have any questions please contact Ms. Denise Dupont at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Hotel
The Student Hotel is the place to sleep, study, and work– all under one roof. Study spaces & lounge, game area, bar / restaurant, private gym, laundrette, personal bike and a truly unique community: this is all part of The Student Hotel! You just need to bring your suitcase, everything else is taken care of.
Your room will be fully furnished and includes
- Private en-suite bathroom
- A large comfy bed, a closet and of course a desk
- A flat screen TV, with international channels
- Free WIFI in the room
- A fully equipped shared kitchen
- Maintenance, 24/7 reception & security
You can book your home away from home for €34,77 (incl. VAT & City Tax) per night. You can book breakfast additionally for €12,- per morning.
To book a room at The Student Hotel visit www.thestudenthotel.com and click “BOOK NOW” in the top right corner and click on “HOTEL”.
- Select an arrival date from the 06-07-2017 to the 22-07-2017 and enter the special code [SEGRO24] in the tab underneath the location [Maastricht], then select “GO”.
- In the 2nd step you can pick one of the rooms available.
- In the 3rd step you, fill in your personal details and proceed to the confirmation and payment window.
Please know that booking for this price is subject to availability. If you would like to book a room, please make sure you do this before 14 April 2018.
If you have any questions regarding a reservation at The Student Hotel you can always contact email@example.com or call +31 20 760 7575. More information and pictures can be found on The Student Hotel’s website.