MSM re-opens campus for students
The government has announced that students enrolled in higher education institutes, are permitted to attend classes on-site as of 30 August 2021. The 1.5 meter rule will no longer apply here.
Following these measures, MSM students are welcome to come to the MSM campus. Face masks are not compulsory anymore except in public transport and at airports. There will, however, be a number of additional conditions in place to ensure on-site learning can take place in a responsible way. This includes:
- A maximum group size of 75 people;
- Preventative self-testing is still strongly advised
- Ensure the following hygiene measure at all times:
- -Do not shake hands;
- No more than 1 person using the elevator at the same time;
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use an alcohol- based hand rub, especially after a visit to the toilet;
- Cover your nose and mouth with a flexed elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and disposing immediately of the tissue and performing hand hygiene;
- Refrain from touching mouth, nose and eyes;
- Use paper handkerchiefs and discard them after use. Then wash your hands
Updates on the Coronavirus
For the latest information about the Coronavirus we refer you to the website of the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and to the website of the WHO (World Health Organization). On these sites, you can find information on how the coronavirus is spread, about the best way to prevent getting the virus and many other frequently asked questions. For the latest governmental measures we refer you to the website government.nl.
Monitoring of situation
The MSM Board will continuously monitor the situation around the Corona virus, and will initiate further actions when needed. The internal task force that has been established to protect the health of MSM’s faculty, staff and students will provide regular updates about the situation.
MSM will need to remain flexible to respond to any changes that may be required to our placements. We will continue to closely monitor developments and take necessary action in line with the latest government advice, along with guidance from the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment):
MSM reserves the right to cancel on-campus teaching for upcoming intakes in case that government regulations prohibit on-campus teaching or do not allow students to travel to the Netherlands. In such an event, we will inform all applicants about the consequences for the specific intake via e-mail as soon as possible.
Please ensure that you purchase travel cancellation insurance and only make travel and accommodation bookings that are fully refundable in case of changes or cancellations. Please note that MSM cannot reimburse any expenses incurred beyond fees explicitly paid.