- Hold a Master degree in a relevant field of specialization, like Finance & Accounting, Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Organization, Logistics & Information Systems, Social Sciences, Governance & Management, Economics, Public Policy and Engineering.
- Have an adequate level of spoken and written English. Applicants whose native language is not English or whose previous education has been in a language other than English, must submit evidence of proficiency in the English language by achieving the following scores:
- IELTS at least 6.5
- TOEFL paper based: at least 570
- TOEFL computer based test: at least 230
- TOEFL internet based: at least 88
- Provide your first research ideas in the form of a five-page preliminary research proposal, see “Expression of Interest”.