- Hold a Master degree in a relevant field of specialization, like Finance & Accounting, Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Organization, Logistics & Information Systems, Social Sciences, Governance & Management, Economics, Public Policy and Engineering.Since our aim is to provide the best training and supervision, we refer to our research website for more detailed information on our topics of interest and specialization.
- Have an adequate level of spoken and written English. Applicants whose native language is not English or whose previous education has been in a language other than English, must submit evidence of proficiency in the English language by achieving the following scores:
- IELTS at least 6.5
- TOEFL paper based: at least 570
- TOEFL computer based test: at least 230
- TOEFL internet based: at least 88
- Provide your first research ideas in the form of a five-page preliminary research proposal, see “Expression of Interest”.
Candidates should use the official MSM online application form.