After finalizing the course, you:
- will be familiar with international procurement procedures to implement contracts of goods and services. '
- will have learned the main characteristics of a Monitoring and evaluation system, how to design and manage it by making use of appropriate tools.
- will have all the necessary insights on data collection methods, data analysis and interpretation, reporting and how to design evaluation questions.
Topics included in the program are:
- International procurement procedures
- Main characteristics of a Monitoring & Evaluation system,
- Tools to develop and manage an M&E system
- Design of an Monitoring & Evaluation system
- Data collection methods
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Reporting and how to design evaluation questions
- Main implementation stages of development projects
- Reporting obligations and techniques
- Structure, contents and materials to design your own training course
During the course the following approaches will be used:
- Group work
Lectures are based on practical assignments that are conducted by work groups. The outcome of the assignments are presented in the classroom and discussed with colleagues. Throughout the process, students prepare themselves the examples that illustrate the theoretical concepts shared during the lectures, while strengthening their presentations skills.
The program is designed for:
- Project managers at international and local NGOs
- Free-lance consultants willing to expand market opportunities
- Professionals working in donor agencies looking for specialized training in M&E systems
- Future trainers on development related subjects willing to expand the scope of their training activities
- Professionals working in consultancy firms operating in the development industry
Each participant receives a certificate of attendance. Click here for the MSM certification policy.