During this online course following topics will be discussed
- Introduction to Financing for Development;
- The Role of the Private Sector in Financing for Development;
- Private Finance for Development;
- The Financing Role of Multilateral Development Banks.
During the course the following approaches will be used:
- Group work
Lectures are based on practical assignments that are conducted by work groups. The outcome of the assignments are presented in the classroom and discussed with colleagues. Throughout the process, students prepare themselves the examples that illustrate the theoretical concepts shared during the lectures, while strengthening their presentations skills.
- Project leaders, project team members and program coordinators with managerial tasks
- Consultants dealing with project activities
Each participant receives a certificate of attendance.