After finalizing this course, you:
- Will be equipped with the managerial skills and capabilities to lead organizational change processes.
- Will have the insight to take the decisions on the directions of change.
- Will emerge from the program with the skills and confidence to guide your organization successfully through challenging transitions.
Following topics will be part of the course
- Perspectives on change management
- Diagnostic tools
- Change strategies
- Resistance to change and how to handle
- The role of leadership in organizational change
- Change and organizational culture
"As I finished the Change Management course at MSM, I was full of hope, energy and enthusiasm to make a difference in my own life, family, community and country. My vision for leadership was rekindled, my passion to inspire and lead change was revitalized and my hope for inspiring others to follow their passions was greatly honed. Indeed, I was fired up to go and do great work. It was a very creative platform and life-changing experience.”
Jacob Ubindam, Ghana
This course involves an interactive learning approach, in which the participant is stimulated to move beyond his/her own organization or industry sector. Learning takes place through:
- Interactive lecturing
- Group assignments to reflect on the learning
- Individual assignment, presentation and discussion
The program is designed for
- Executives with responsibility for strategic planning and/or change management
- HR professionals
- Consultants and lecturers working in areas related to strategic planning and/or change management
Each participant receives a certificate of attendance.